Thank you so much to all the Commando Dads (and mums) out there that ‘liked’ the Commando Dad Facebook page, for a chance to win a Commando Dad T shirt. We got 100 entries!
So did you win?
See the live draw (well almost) here to find out:
See if you can use your own Commando Dad skills to work out which one of my troopers was in a stinking mood this morning.
If you are the winner named in the video, please email email@example.com with your size and colour requirements. It turns out that I can’t post directly to your wall, sorry.
WOULD YOU ‘LIKE’ TO WIN A COMMANDO DAD T SHIRT?
You might think I am biased, but in my opinion this is a fantastic T shirt for all of you all-action dads out there. And all you have to do for your chance to win it is ‘Like’ Commando Dad, using the little ‘Like’ button on the sidebar, just to the right of this blog, or clicking on this link to the Commando Dad Facebook page and like it on there.
Commando Dad Likes this.
How the Competition Works:
- Between 13th and 15th December 2011, any new Commando Dad Likers will have their names written on pieces of paper (actually recycled Christmas card envelopes) and put in a red, sparkly hat.
- On Friday 16th December, the Sinclair troopers – Sam, Jude and Liberty – will pick the lucky winner out of the red sparkly hat
- This exciting event will be televised. Well kind of. We will video the draw and make it available on YouTube at 12.30pm on Friday 16th December. I have told my troopers this constitutes a ‘live’ draw and I don’t want to disappoint them, so if you see them, that’s the story
- I will put a message on the Facebook Wall of the winner to get the colour and size details
- Once I get those details the T shirt will be winging its way to its Commando Dad and *should* even get there in time for Christmas, if the winner is in the UK.
Your Commando Dad T shirt will be top quality cotton and is available in a range of sizes and colours. Please be sure to check the diagram below so that you can let me know your requirements.
Look Lively! Here’s the Legal Bit:
The competition is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of Planet Earth but it is only in the UK and the Republic of Ireland that I can guarantee that the T shirt will be delivered by Christmas
- Using a false name or address will result in the Commando Dad T Shirt not making its way to its objective
- No cash or other alternatives will be offered
- The winner agrees to the use of their name on the Commando Dad Facebook page and the Commando Dad blog (when I announce them as the winner)
- Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random, out of a hat, by the three Sinclair children, from all the new ‘likers’ of Commando Dad
- The winner will be announced on a YouTube video of the draw on Friday 16th December at 12.30pm
- The winner will be notified via wall post on the Commando Dad Facebook page on Friday 16th December. The winner must confirm their preferred T Shirt size, colour and postal address by email. If we can turn that around on the 16th and the winner is in the UK, the T Shirt in time for Christmas. If the winner is outside the UK, I promise to get it into the post as soon as possible but cannot provide a delivery date. Sorry
- By accepting a prize, all winners agree that the Host will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by winner for any liability for any injury, loss or damages of any kind, to winner or other persons, including (without limitation) injuries, loss or damages arising out of or relating to death, and, injuries, damages or losses to property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or participation in this promotion. (That’s very frightening isn’t it. A friend told me to include it).