Commando Dad has been shortlisted for a Loved By Parents award, in the category of ‘Best Gift for New Mum & Dad‘. It’s all down to the public vote now!
- You read the book and think it’s worthy of a vote;
- You are the kind of person that wouldn’t mind voting for a book to win an award;
- You are not currently engaged on active duty with your troopers
…then please consider casting your vote for Commando Dad.
- go to the Loved By Parents awards page
- select ‘Creative’ category on the page that pops up
- Commando Dad is the very last one in the list
- you will also need to vote for at least four other products (sorry) that you rate
- enter your email address
- click ‘Submit Votes’
I’m going to be at the National Memorial Arboretum in Alrewas this weekend, signing copies of Commando Dad. It would be great to see you there (especially as I have all my family there too – not just my troopers but my mum and dad)! As an ex-serviceman it’s an honour and a privilege to be given the opportunity to be signing the book at a place which means so much to so many people.
In case you don’t know it, the National Memorial Arboretum is our national centre of remembrance. It is an amazing place that honours all those that have fallen since the second world war and also those that may not have been commemorated elsewhere. In case I have made it sound like a sad place, please let me assure you that the atmosphere there is one of pride and gratitude.
I’ll be there from 11.30, and you can find the address on the NMA website.